Join Dr Mark Timlin as he discusses loneliness. In this 7 part series, Mark will cover:
- How loneliness can arise. We can be lonely regardless of our relationship status. We need our core emotional needs met through social connections
- Our propensity to be lonely is increased when we don’t have our core emotional needs met when we are children. These can leave us with faulty core beliefs that we hold about ourselves and the world
- How we can overcome loneliness through identifying our harmful thinking and we are triggered into these thinking patterns
- The very real health consequences of sustained loneliness
- How we can build social connections
- Further practical tips in overcoming loneliness
How to access the loneliness course?
The Loneliness course is available for free on this website. You can access the Loneliness course here.